I wish he were pres.!!!!
Thomas Sowell has taught economics at Howard University, Rutgers, Cornell, Brandeis University, Amherst College, and UCLA. Since 1980 he has been a Senior Fellow of the Hoover Institution at Stanford University, where he holds a fellowship named after Rose and Milton Friedman, his mentor.
Sowell has a nationally syndicated column distributed by Creators Syndicate that appears in various newspapers, as well as online on websites such as Townhall, WorldNetDaily, OneNewsNow and the Jewish World Review
I consider him one of the smartest guys in the world.
Here are some of his quotes:
- Thomas Sowell: A Man Who Always Says Something of Substance. (tvaraj.wordpress.com)
- The Sage – Thomas Sowell (pitchforkpatriots.com)
- “The Fallacy of Redistribution”. Another Home Run by Thomas Sowell. (austrianaddict.com)
- Depending on Dependency (lewrockwell.com)
- Libya and lies – Thomas Sowell: An ‘ongoing investigation’ sounds so much better than…
View original post 10 more words